Motorola XPR 4580 Mobile Radio
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 4580 digital mobile radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, the XPR 4580 features an integrated GPS module, alpha-numeric display, four programmable buttons, large volume knob for ease of use and a powerful, front projecting speaker.
XPR 4580 radios are also available for use on SMARTNET® / Privacy Plus™ analog trunking systems, providing an easy migration path from analog to digital technology
Motorola XPR 4580 Features
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages* and navigating through the menus.
- Multi-colored LED indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive, menu-driven interfaces.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Four programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in 800/900 MHz frequency bands
Motorola XPR 4580 Applications
The Motorola XPR 4580 mobile two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry
Motorola XPR 4580 Models
The Motorola XPR 4580 is available in the following models:
XPR 4580 240 Channel, 10-35W(800 MHz) 10-30W(900 MHz), 806-941 MHz
All Motorola XPR 4580 models include:
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Bracket
- 10 ft Power Cable
- Replaceable Button Package
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
Motorola XPR 4580 Accessories
Only Motorola Original Products are performance-matched to guarantee the same high standards of quality that you enjoy with your Motorola two-way radio. When you see the Motorola Original logo, you know the products are built and tested to meet the highest standards – yours and Motorola’s. Motorola Original products turn your communication system into a personal communication solution for your firms everyday needs.
® Emergency Radio Service
Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Elkhart, Evansville, Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Kokomo, Ligonier, Muncie, South Bend, Indiana
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks
or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.